I think what I have below are the most difficult course to study in any Nigerian universities.
1) Medicine & surgery: In the field of medicine, it is another world of studies because you will find yourself studying for many years, some may succeed but some will deviate to another major.
2) Law: being a law student is what most of aspirants wants but law is just like medicine you will spend most of your time in school also spending your time reading many books
3) Engineering: the field of engineering is the field of technology, not only being a technician, you must also apply the knowledge of mathematics to your work. that is, it entails lots of calculation. it is said that there is no fine boy in engineering department because all don’t have time for that.
4) Mathematics: we all know what mathematics is all about and what it takes, a mathematician is a professional in mathematics, mathematics. involves lots of calculation thought your life.
5) Statistics: this is another discipline that is just like mathematics, statisticians are applied mathematicians, they use mathematics to solve real life problems, it entails lots of mathematics and some borrowed courses that are not even part of your discipline (eg, economics)
6) Chemistry: you guys may be surprise about this major but chemistry is not an easy course, chemistry is really a broad course, you find out using your time mixing chemicals in the lab and cramming formulars and theories.
7) Architecture: Archi is another discipline that in which you spend most of your time in school, at times you sleep in school drawing and sketching diagrams for planning.
8) Physics with electronics : this course has the combination of both physics and electronics in it. Sounds simple but study courses like this in schools like University of Ibadan, LASU, UNILAG and OAU, then you will know it’s complex and practically diversified.
You can add yours!!